CLOUD Computing Data Centre Infrastructure & Software as a Service
The Corporate Private CLOUD Computing Evolving Trend for Businesses
Increasingly, small and medium sized businesses (SMB) as well as larger enterprise businesses are upgrading from traditional “On-Premises” IT Infrastructure to Corporate Private CLOUD based computing. They are sourcing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform–as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Instead of large capital investments into Computer & Network Infrastructure and physical security, including Racks, Servers, Storage, Operating Systems, Virtualization Licenses, Application Software Licenses, Installation, Configuration and finally incurring ongoing Managed Services support costs . . . Corporate Private CLOUD clients simply pay a monthly fee.
Simplification of your IT Infrastructure, Best Practices Security, Disaster Recovery and all with Significant Cost Reductions
Clients are attracted to Private CLOUD Computing IT Infrastructure and Software as a Service to enjoy the advantages of a significant broad number of benefits which include:
- Replacing Hardware & Software capital expenditures with a simple monthly service fee
- Eliminating the costly upgrades to Hardware & Software licensing every few years
- Ability to run on the latest version of software applications, operating systems and virtualization
- Ability to run custom, unique, specialized and legacy applications which Public Clouds will not host
- Spending less or eliminating costs for IT Administrators or third-party support and Managed Services contracts
- Removing the need to perform and verify system Back-Ups & Data Recovery protection
- Increased security through Best Practices Data Centre protection standards and multi-site replicated data
- Remote access to all of your systems from any device anywhere in the world
- Enhanced protection from unauthorized access, break-in, theft, flood, fire and power caused loss, damage or theft of your valuable proprietary information
- Electrical power consumption cost reductions with associated contribution to Green initiatives
- IT Infrastructure-as-a-Service fees decreasing & increasing on demand in tandem with your business needs
- Disaster Recovery Security through replication of your Corporate Private CLOUD Computing Environment
Reduce Costs through Leveraging the Scale of our Data Centre by Only Paying for the Computing Your Company Actually Uses
The processing power capacities of most corporately deployed Servers, are typically only utilizing between 14% to 18% of their capacities. In addition, it is also common for companies to pay for software licenses that often exceed their current requirements due to expansion, bulge workloads and then periods of retraction or downsizing.
With intelliNet’s CLOUDtility, your organization can leverage in our CLOUD Computing Data Centre by only paying for the Servers, Storage and Software Licensing resources you are actually using. This is why an analysis of the capital investment required for the “On-Premises” approach, amortized over normal system lifecycles will usually be significantly more expensive than subscribing to a Corporate Private CLOUD Computing solution from intelliNet’s Data Centre. Why pay for what you don’t need to use?
There are also additional savings that are driving this ever increasing trend of businesses evolving to the Corporate Private CLOUD. Eliminate subsequent upgrade costs, eliminate IT Administrator or third-party support and Managed Services contracts costs, even benefit from not having to purchase and manage Back-Up media and reduced electrical costs.
Colocation & Managed Infrastructure
For those companies that have existing IT Infrastructure still in its useful lifecycle or shave business requirements or preferences where they want ownership to their IT Infrastructure, but prefer to gain the benefits of intelliNet’s Data Centre, they can have their IT Infrastructure hosted in our Data Centre under our Colocation program.
Colocation clients have the option of layering Managed Infrastructure Services into this approach to administer and maintain the systems, perform these duties themselves or retain another preferred partner.
Security & Disaster Recovery
intelliNet’s CLOUD Computing Data Centre has 24×7 Monitoring to prevent Unauthorized Access. Electronic Intrusion Detection, Temperature, Flood and Fire risks are also monitored. Back-Up Gas Generators are automatically deployed to seamlessly and immediately avoid any interruption due to Loss of Electrical Power.
To further achieve better than 99.9% uptime, the Data Centre hosts redundant Internet Connectivity and replicated local Data Redundancy.
For Disaster Recovery, data is constantly replicated to our satellite Data Centre in another major city in Canada. None of our Internet connections or Data Storage sites will transfer or store any data outside of Canada.
CLOUDtility Hosted Exchange
Affordable Email, Smart Phone Synchronization, Shared Calendar & Contracts Functionality
CLOUDtility Hosted Email Security
Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Email Encryption Security Software-as-a-Service Solution
CLOUDtility Backup & Disaster Recovery
CLOUD-Based Secure Remote Off-Site Backup of Your Critical Data & Information
CLOUDtility Enterprise Services Agreement
CLOUDtility . . . Powered by intelliNet.